Apr 9, 2020

Market Purchase

I did pretty good for this year's market. I only found one set of patterns I couldn't live without. Those who knows my tastes won't be surprised I fell in love with these when I seen them...
 
 
 
I've always loved seasonal projects. These are from a new to me designer PuntiniPuntini. Each of the patterns comes with two adorable buttons. Then I also bought the 3 pins for each pillow that you see in the up right corner of the pillows. They are so adorable! These will definitely be on my to stitch list in 2021.

8 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh, these are gorgeous! Did you get the pins too?

Cathy said...

I love these!

Bethan said...

Oh these are amazing - and very you! x

Julie said...

No wonder you couldn't resist, they are super.

Astrids dragon said...

They are all adorable, and with them screaming your name how could you resist?! Hmm, more tempting patterns.

Rachel said...

Oooh, lovely, although they're screaming out for Etoile, especially the winter one. Glad you're already planning your 2021 stitching!! :)

Faith... said...

Those are adorable! I haven't bought anything from Market in forever.

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, those are cute! I avoided market, but those are awesome. You definitely need them. Plus you're doing so well getting things finished, you deserve them too.