Nov 15, 2021

Monday Update

So far so good haha. Monday update is back.....right now today. Guess what I stitched too!!! What?!? Thursday I put the final stitches into the November part of the Year of Celebrations...

Took 3 Days. 7 Hours 21 Minutes.

Over the weekend Fred was in charge of the local Amateur Radio Ham Fest. I pulled out Beer Dragon and got 400 stitches added to a new column...

Hadn't worked on him since March and it felt great. Even all that confetti haha. Still got my exercising in Friday and Saturday but I took Sunday OFF for a mental health day. It was fantastic. Some stressful stuff happened. My dish receiver stopped working Saturday morning....yep Saturday when I knew I could relax and watch my DVR all day. Nope. So Netflix and stitch it was. I survived just sure not the original plan. The new one is in the mail. I do see why people "cut the cord". There are just some things we don't want to miss out on. 
 
Spike Photo Share because why not...
He has decided he loves to lay on the top of Jeremiah's couch cushions. He moved wrong and the couch ate him. His adorable face explained to me Mommy I was just sitting here calm and it swallowed me. Can't be mad long.

This week is a busy week. Vet appointment for Sir Spike. Eye Doc appointment for the Jeremiah. Hair cuts. But I'll find time to stitch....somewhere and somehow. 

Have a great week. Love yourself. Smile.

6 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Katie: He is adorable, that face I could just kiss all day.
I really like your November finish, so sweet.
The Dragon is going to be amazing when finished, I like the gold color so much.

Catherine

Cathy said...

That's a very cute picture of Spike. He really looks surprised at where he ended up. I'm really glad you're stitching again -- so am I, although not as much as before. Now I just have to start posting again. I hope the coming week goes well for you!

Faith... said...

Glad to see you are still here. Beer Dragon looks good and I love the November part of Celebrations. You can tell Spike is a puppy since he is also a daredevil! Have a great week!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

November is cute and so good to see Beer Dragon out again!
I love the derpy dog photo!

Carol said...

So glad your stitching mojo has returned, Katie! Your November finish is darling and just in time for Thanksgiving. Have a great holiday with your family ♥

Rachel said...

Great to see the return of your Monday post, and what better way to start than with both a finish and progress on Beer Dragon! Hope you haven't found it too stressful. Hopefully a few more weeks and it will become a happy part of your week. :)