Jun 30, 2010

2 Finishes

I have two finishes to finally report. I swear my life is so busy I never get time to update my blog. First I finished the Money Can't Buy Happiness piece. I found this frame at a garage sale for $0.50 so I threw it in there. It looks really nice. I need to get a better piece of sticky board though. It wrinkled in a few places. It works though for now. I really love this saying.

The other piece is a quilt block for a lady in ESC. She is retiring in September. I was so glad to participate in this. They are making a quilt out of all our pieces. I can't wait to see the finished piece. I know Laura will really appreciate it a lot which makes me happy to stitch for it.

Now I'm in that mood where I really want to stitch but nothing is making me happy. I hate that. It means I will more than likely start something new instead of work on a WIP I already have started. I will have to pick up each piece and see if something screams stitch me.


1 comment:

Shari said...

both are very pretty Katie! I need to decide on a quilt square & get busy!!!! Life doesn't slow down....just a little head's up!