A new stitching friend Debbie from Debbie's Cross-Stitch blog has given me an award. This is going to be fun.
Here are all the details about the Liebster Blog award:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I am giving the Liebster Blog award to these great bloggers:
1. Amber at Saw-whet Chick. She is my closest real life friend.
2. Kim at New Year!. She is a lovely stitcher that I've been lucky enough to meet in real life.
3. Beth at Beth's Blog. This is a fun stitcher I met at the PALs Retreat in 2011.
4. Lesli at Fabulous Frogger. Another lovely blog I love reading.
5. Pam at One Slow Stitcher. Another beautiful blog I love reading.
Now the hardest part. 5 random facts about me.
1. My son was born 2 months premature. He was 4 pounds and stayed in the hospital for the first 3 weeks of his life.
2. I went through a major gothic phase and wore dog collars and a long blank trench coat haha.
3. I love musicals. I would LOVE to go to a real broadway show in New York. I've been to a lot of fantastic shows locally though.
4. I love reading scary books and LOVE watching scary movies.
5. When I was a little girl my Great Grandmother called me spoiled and I started crying cause I thought it was a bad thing. When I realized it meant my parents loved me and gave me anything I could ever want/need I realized it's okay to be spoiled just don't be a spoiled brat. I'm still spoiled to this day but I appreciate it all and don't expect it which I think means I'm not a brat. (I hope haha.)