Oct 21, 2012

IHSW

The PALs retreat is over. It was a very successful IHSW for me because of the retreat. I started the starfish and got almost 3 legs done. The picture is horrible but it will do for now. I'm going to wait to post more details about the retreat after I get home. It's harder to do from the hotel. Overall I had a fantastic time and I really enjoyed myself. I enjoyed the exchanges and the goodies I received. I'm already trying to figure out how to get back next year.

Today it's more sight seeing. We hit two nice flea markets today. We got Grandma some books. Of course Jeremiah got some toys. He really needed those haha.

10 comments:

Lana said...

Lovely progress!!

Faith... said...

great start!!

Minnie said...

Can't wait to see more:-)

Linda said...

The starfish looks great Katie.

Linda

Kate said...

That looks so neat, I cant wait to see more :)

SoCal Debbie said...

What a fantastic start for the first weekend on this project! Start saving now to get back to PALs next year!

Anne said...

Very nice! :)

Bea said...

Your starfish is coming along beautifully.

Joysze said...

Looks great, Katie! :D

Meari said...

It looks great. Love the color.