May 1, 2014

Day 15

Our time at the parks was done. So today we got up and had a delicious breakfast again at Wave. The buffet was just way too good so we went back several times during our stay. We took our luggage out to the van and got all checked out. We rode the tram one last time and played a few games in the arcade. After all that we took a bus to Downtown Disney again. The last time we didn't get to do anything we wanted to do cause it was just way too busy.

First stop was World of Disney store. I got a cute little trinket of the castle for my shadow box. We got some t-shirts we just couldn't live without of course haha. Then we found my favorite store in the whole wide world.....the Lego store...
I was trying to be good and not buy a lot of stuff. Yeah right. Here is my guy with his 2 bags of Lego's that didn't follow us home haha...
Then we ate dinner at a restaurant called Trex Cafe. It's a lot like Rainforest Cafe but with dinosaurs. It was delicious. It was my mom's birthday so we got this HUGE dessert...
Chocolate cake and ice cream enough for 4 people. The middle steamed for a long time. It was really delicious and way too much fun. We got back to our hotel to pick up the van and drove to our next hotel. It's a Staybridge and right near Downtown Disney. It's a lot cheaper than the Disney Resort though of course. We are staying here for two nights. Tomorrow we will go to Discovery Cove. I get to swim with dolphins. I can't wait!!! It's been on the top of my Bucket List for as long as I know.

1 comment:

Mii Stitch said...

OMG!!! Lego shop!!! I'm so so jealous :D