Dec 29, 2014

New Tab for CJC and Turtle Trot List

I decided to join in the Crazy January Challenge (CJC) in honor of Debbie. I was all set to do a start every day for the whole month but I got really overwhelmed planning them all. Plus I know I'm the kind of person that will want to work on it more than one day. So I decided for my sanity to start something every day for the first 15 like some people I've seen. I setup a new tab with the pictures of all the projects I want to start. Several of them are from Christmas but several of them are from my stash pile too. There are many other projects yelling but I told them to wait and I'm sure they will get started sometime. I hope to get these finished or at least make a lot of progress on them all.

I'm also picking my Turtle Trot 10...
  1. 99 by Ink Circles Carried Over from Last Year
  2. Advent Animals by Brooke's Books (25 pieces)  Carried Over because the SAL is ongoing
  3. Christmas Snowfriends Banner by Stoney Creek Carried Over from Last Year
  4. Cut Thru Bothy Pirate Ship Carried Over from Last Year
  5. Dog Wisdom by Bucilla Carried Over from Last Year
  6. Hold on to Hope by HAED Carried Over from Last Year
  7. Mill Hill Kits (Do One a Month) New Goal
  8. Seasonal Wordplay by Ursula Michael (All 4 Seasons) New Goal
  9. Selkie by HAED New Goal
  10. Snow Drifters Leaflet (Life Without Snow) by Stoney Creek Finished 1 Carried Over 1 Left
That looks good for now. Feels good to get it wrote down finally. I've been doing a little bit of stitching on Selkie between playing with everything else we got for Christmas. It's still my beautiful blue blob. I wanted to show you another Christmas present I got...
 It's my first counted latch hook. I really like it a lot better than the printed ones. It's HUGE too compared to the ones I've done. It's 27x20 when finished.

7 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous projects for your Turtle Trot. A lot of those will be finished this year, won't they?
I love that latch hook. What a lovely design.

Justine said...

LOVE your CJC choices... Now I want to join in too!

jhm said...

I'm glad to see someone else is carrying over Turtle Trot items. I have too many to think about right now.

Jackie

Preeti said...

You have chosen lovely projects for the SAL:)
Although I have short listed few projects for the next year, not for any SAL, but I don't see them starting until Feb.

Maggee said...

You have lots to keep you busy... as if your life wasn't busy enough! Happy 2015!

Emma/Itzy said...

Nice choices for TT, I will look forward to seeing your progress!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great choices! I'm attempting the 31 but I am including my WIPs too plus quite a few smalls.