May 20, 2015

Think Big Finished

Think Big! by Heritage Crafts
Started for CJC Day 2 -- Jan 2, 2015
Finished May 19th
Took 6 Days
Wohoo I get to take off Think Big from my Turtle Trot list! Also this marks my 3rd of the 15 new starts for the Crazy January Challenge. What a fun piece. If you look closely I hide the 2015 in the left part of the branch. I always date my pieces and I thought it looked cute hidden there what do you think?

I heard a quiet yelling from my basket of WIPs after my finish last night. Remember this piece?
It's called Inner Tube a kit from Mill Hill. I started it for Day 10 of the CJC. I haven't worked on her since. So she said Um I think I deserve some time. Here is where I left off...

18 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on a great finish! The 2015 is very cleverly camouflaged and nice progress on Inner Tube!

Justine said...

I remember her! She's so much fun she deserves some love. Well done on completing that cute puppy.

Annie said...

Oh, I love those Peter Underhill doggy designs! They are so much fun and so true:)) It looks great finished - well done!

gominam said...

Your finish looks so cute! Inner tube looks like fun too!

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finish Katie.

Linda

rosey175 said...

I like to hide my initials and date in pieces too! :D Congrats on the piece being booted from your TT collection~

Heather said...

Such a cute finish! I initial and date my pieces but it's not hidden lol.

Preeti said...

Congrats on the cute finish !! :) good progress on your WIP.

Mii Stitch said...

Oooh so cute!! Think big is just adorable

Katie said...

Thank you very much.

Katie said...

Thank you. This is the first one I've ever done. It was fun.

Katie said...

Thank you!

Katie said...

Thank you!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a neat idea! I don't really date anything except samplers. I just rely on my Happy Dance blog to tell me when I stitched something!
Hope Jeremiah is feeling better now.

Renee said...

What a cute finish! I love the way you carved 2015 into the wood. :) Your Mill Hill chart looks fun!

Maggee said...

Yay! Another finish! The new one is gonna be cute!

Unknown said...

Great progress Katie!!!
The first one looks special!
Kisses

Miamina said...

That is such a cute finish! Well done, it's beautifully stitched!