I finally have progress to share on the Family Crest. I finished the 3rd page yesterday(the lower part with the helmet). Wow this page took me a long time (16 days). There was a lot of color changes and a lot of stitches on that page. I decided to do the page above the helmet for the next page. The sword and arm are complete after today's stitching so all I have left is the top banner now. Hopefully it will go faster now. I will put it down till next week now but I stuck with my goal and instead of just one day it got two this week even. I'm happy. I'll be back tomorrow with another new start.