Mar 15, 2018

March Gifted Gorgeousness

It's the 15th which means it's time for a Gifted Gorgeousness update. Jo setup this fun blog SAL. The purpose is to share things we are either stitching for gifts to others or things we have received as gifts.

Since the last check in I've worked on a piece that my sweet hubby gave me...
This is You are Loved by Hinzeit. My hubby gave it to me for Christmas this past year. Here I was for the January check in...
I got two more days put into it and here is where I am now...

15 comments:

Renee said...

I love this one! Great progress.

Ariadne said...

Going strong!Great!AriadnefromGreece!

Julie said...

Growing well Katie x

FlashinScissors said...

What a lovely sentiment! You are doing really well, Katie!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Elfie said...

It's fun to watch your lovely project grow. It is such a heartwarming design.

Linda said...

Nice progress Katie.

Linda

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely stitching,and so close to a finish.

Kaisievic said...

What a lovely gift from your husband, so thoughtful and such lovely stitching, Katie.

Brigitte said...

You made nice progress on this wonderful gift from your hubby.

Louca por porcelana said...

You have a wonderful blog!Love your great jobs.I am glad I stopped by!Hugs and blessings to you and yours.Maristella.

Carol said...

Have always loved this sentiment and your stitching is beautiful, Katie!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Fantastic progress on this piece, it looks great.

Preeti said...

It's looking great!

Justine said...

What a lovely gift from your hubby - it's coming along very nicely!

Maggee said...

You know... this one must have burned a hole in my brain, cause I bought it! I think it will be a present for my oldest granddaughter who just moved out on her own! She WILL appreciate it! Yours inspires me, of course! Hugs!