Aug 31, 2018

Smalls SAL

Today is the last Friday of the month which means it's time for a Smalls SAL check in. I joined this SAL a few years ago and decided to pick year long monthly designs to stitch up to display on a shelf unit. I am trying to finish them up each month they represent. So far I only missed July by one day and really I got the stitching done in July just not the finishing part. August I luckily had no problem finishing up in time...
This years set I picked is from Durene Jones. It's a calendar set she has available for free on her Facebook group. I've really enjoyed stitching them so far. Can't believe there are only 4 more left.

8 comments:

Julie said...

It's been lovely to see these finished into the little pillows each month, what a lovely collection you have now.

Elfie said...

Very cute.

Mary said...

Very cute finish.

Preeti said...

Cute finish :)

Carol said...

Adorable little finish, Katie :) Happy September!

Mary's Thread said...

It's adorable!

Brigitte said...

That's a funny one :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So cute, a little Leo Lion for August!