Sep 7, 2018

Weekend Off

We are taking this weekend off. Not going anywhere. Not even the cabin. We have got so far behind on our TV shows on our DVR. Plus it's supposed to be really rainy from Hurricane Gordon believe it or not. We might get 2 to 5 inches of rain by Monday they are saying. So we decided to make it a TV watching weekend. Which translates into a lot of stitching time too Wohoo!

I've been working on September from the Durene Jones Calendar this week...
Just need to finish the backstitching on the front panel, stitch the back panel, and put it together. Since I was close and hoping for a finish soon. I spent some time this morning kitting up 3 other projects...
The last two Snapshots I have to do which are September and October. Plus a tiny Erica Michael Petite called Scared Squared that's stitches on 40ct silk gauze. Soon as I finish the Durene Jones piece I can get started on the September Snapshot.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Preeti said...

Lovely stitching! Enjoy your stitching weekend:)

Astrids dragon said...

I am LOVING September, so adorable!
I like your new projects, such fun. I have a couple I need to start with silk gauze, but they're not Halloween.
Enjoy your weekend, perfect time to stitch!

Bethan said...

I do like a 'lazy' weekend of stitching, especially when the weather is awful. September is very lovely x

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Hard to believe you're so close to finishing your Snapshot series, only two more to go! I hope you have a wonderfully productive stitchy weekend. I've never tried silk gauze but I know it's teeny tiny, best of luck working with it!

Brigitte said...

I do love lazy weekends in front of the TV stitching to my heart's content.
September looks great, I love the little hedgehog having fun in the pile of autumn leaves.
Kitting up projects - such fun!

Julie said...

Cute little hedgehog in this months design.