Oct 7, 2018

Vacation Day 14

Today we made it to the middle of Ohio. Ohio takes forever to get through I swear. We have 3 hours till home but just couldn't make it today. You can see Fort Wayne on this map. So close and yet so far away.

We will have 3 hours to go tomorrow. When we got tired of driving I started looking for a room on my phone. Tonight The Walking Dead comes back and Mom doesn't watch it. So we were planning for her to watch something on my laptop while we watched it if the hotel had the channel. The hotel nearby had two room suites with 2 TVs. So we gladly stopped for the night. Thankfully they had the channel we needed too. I asked the lady when we were checking in if they had AMC and she laughed and said Walking Dead Fan? Funny thing is the room is cheaper than all the other hotels and it's the size of an apartment! So now we can each watch our own TV for tonight. We ordered delicious pizza delivered to our room.

Now after this update I can get back to my stitching. I finished the white last night finally. Also finished the black on the Vampire Face too. Finally can see it better. Plus it's a lot easier to count for the next colors now that the white is in. Here is the updated photo after last night...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks great, you'll be sleeping in your own bed tomorrow night. X

Astrids dragon said...

So close but totally understand about having enough and stopping! And very important to get your "Dead" on!
I know it's a vampire, but from a distance it looks like a white Grinch! I guess it's the eyes.