Sep 3, 2019

#24HOCS September Challenges

Here are the #24HoursofCrossStitch September Challenges.

My favorite is the acrostic challenge. This month the acrostic is SHORTER DAYS. So let's come up with a plan...
S -- September Lizzie Kate Flip It Stamp
Goal: Finish
Connection: S in September
H -- Halloween Mini
Goal: 24 Mintues
Connection H in title.
 Working on 3rd one down on the left side.
O -- Wish Upon A Starfish
Goal: 24 Minutes
Connection: Find Starfish in the Ocean
R -- Cabin Fever by Mill Hill
Goal: 24 Minutes
Connection: Work on the Right Side of the Design
Hopefully finish the fire pit section.
T --Salt Water Taffy
Goal: 24 Minutes
Connection: The T in Title
E -- Dragon Eye
Goal: 24 Minutes
Connection: The E in Title
R -- Seaside Sampler Mill Hill Kit
Goal: 24 Minutes
Connection: Work on Red and White Border at least.
D -- Beer Dragon
Goal: 4 Hours
Connection: D in Title
A -- Adjust Your Sails
Goal: 24 Minutes
Connection: A in Title
Y -- 99 Bottles by Ink Circles
Goal: 24 Minutes
Connection: Yeast is used to make Beer
S -- September Nautical Year
Goal: Finish
Connection: S in September

If you are keen eyed you will notice I lowered my overall goals. Instead of 4 hours on each project I want to at least get 24 minutes on these. I already know it will be a busy month. So I'm starting my goals low. If I make more progress that's great of course. 

2nd Challenge is the Holiday Challenge. Here they are for the month...
You are supposed to stitch at least 24 minutes or 120 stitches to connect to 12 different days to complete the challenge.

Last is the empty calendar. The goal is to track stitching at least 24 hours throughout the month.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck with your September goals. I was keen eyed and noticed you want two finishes and are aiming for more progress on Beer Dragon than the others. I would have thought that was achievable. Can't wait to see progress on everything and how you are going to work them into your holidays. :)

Rhona said...

Good luck with your goals for September! Love all the projects you are working on.

Cathy said...

You've been creative with your goals this month and have some lovely items to stitch. I can't wait until the end of the month to see what you've accomplished.

Sarah said...

I love these challenges and the projects you've chosen to work on. I'm currently building my stash so hopefully soon I can join in.

Astrids dragon said...

Big plans for September and I love your connection for Y in 99 bottles! Paul would approve!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Good luck for September! I do love that big Dragon's Eye.