Jul 1, 2020

Cabin Time

Yep we are still here hiding from the world. Still having a blast.
My boys and I. We did have two friends come stay the weekend with us last weekend but we are back to just us 3 most days and we love it. We play games. We watch movies. We talk each others legs off. I can't say it enough. I love our time together. The above photo we are playing a board game from Dungeons and Dragons called Dungeons. It's a very fun board game. We kept stopping to talk though and it literally took us all day long haha. No stitching yet. Maybe today. I'm finally really really missing it.

1 friend is coming tonight to pick up her camper and leaving tomorrow morning. My husband and Damein's dad will show up Thursday after work. We keep joking about how we refuse to leave Sunday....we are supposed to....we don't want to. I didn't figure we would be serious about it though. I said something to mom about being worried about crying myself home Sunday and she said Why don't you stay? What?? Really?? So we'll see. We have another big event planned here July 22nd. So I could stay until then to help get ready right? We'll see. So I'm checking in. I'm still alive. No worries from my faithful blog friends please. I'm off to catch up on your blogs now.

9 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It seems like this is just the holiday you need! I am sure it is good for both boys to have some time to relax too.

Meg said...

Fun!! Looks like heaven. Stay and enjoy yourself.

Mini said...

Sounds like you are having fun.

Faith... said...

Sounds like you guys have found the perfect hideaway from the world. Enjoy your weekend and hope you get to make it into an extended stay!

Rhona said...

Seems like the perfect place to be! Board games, stitching, and family....what could be better?!!

Sasha said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Annie said...

Enjoy your family time <3! This has certainly been a year for stressing out too much, hasn't it? I'm going to spend a couple of days with my sis in their caravan this week; should be interesting:D

Bethan said...

Sounds like just what you need - and if you can stay til the 22nd, you should! It seems like such a relaxing place to be x

Astrids dragon said...

It sounds like you're still having a great time there with the boys, why not stay and enjoy more time together?! And then you'll have plenty of time to get ready for the 22nd, sounds perfect!