Aug 17, 2026

Aug 17th Monday Update

 Let's see what I worked on last week. 4 WIPs, 0 Starts, 2 Finishes. Wohoo!

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I worked to finish up Season's Blessing Summer... 

Chart Name: Season's Blessings 2: Summer
Designer: Lila's Studio
Fabric: 40ct Raw Newcastle Linen
Fabric From: Stitch N Frame
Threads: Suggested Classic Colorworks
How Stitching: 1 over 2
Started: Aug 9, 2026
Days on Project: 4
Total Stitches Done: 1,788
Finished: Aug 12, 2026
 
Next up Thursday was Peppermint Purple SAL from 2026. Added Weeks 31 & 32...
 
 
After that Thursday I worked on Happy Camper Mill Hill Kit. Finished it up on Friday...
 
Chart Name: Happy Camper
(MH18-1721)
Designer: Mill Hill Kit
Fabric: Perforated Paper
Threads: Kit Threads
How Stitching: As Suggested 3 Strands
Started: May 3, 2020 
(2 Days Before Counting Stitches)
Days on Project: 5
Total Stitches Done: 973 Since Counting 
Finished: Aug 14, 2026
 
Sunday I worked on Heron at Dawn from the 1st Max Pigeon Book...

 Okay I'm off. Have a wonderful week. Love yourself. Good luck stitching all the things!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finishes! Love the Season's Blessing Summer. So glad you didn't have any major damage from the storms! This weather is crazy. Take care. Becky

Amnicon Studio said...

I think I'm part of the Peppermint Purple FB group. I keep meaning to give Blackwork a try. Fun flosstube video this week. :-)

sharine said...

The camper is so cute!

Mary said...

Congratulations on your 2 finishes. They are really pretty.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Sorry for not visiting for a while Katie, your stitching looks great, all quite different which I think keeps stitching going. I hope this was a good stitchy week too.