Sep 14, 2026

Sept 14 Monday Update

 It was a busy week last week. I worked on 10 different WIPs. I had a little catching up to do for ABCingo. But so far I've completed every day. Wohoo.

Day 5 was Number 5. I added CHRIS to the 2025 Durene Jones Christmas SAL. 

Day 6 was Letter P. Jeremiah picked The Pirate from Cottage Garden so I added 100 to that one.

Day 7 was Letter U. Jeremiah picked a new start on UFO a Mill Hill Kit.... 

Day 8 was Letter Y and of course Yggdrasil came out for 107 stitches...

Day 9 was G and Jeremiah picked Leprechaun Gnome another Mill Hill kit... 

Day 10 was Letter N and Jeremiah picked my Newest Full Coverage Start Star Wars haha...

Added 385 to it for the Day 7. Next was updating 2026 Peppermint Purple SAL... 

Weeks 35 & 36 added now.

Day 11 was Letter E so Jeremiah picked Liberty Squared one of my Erica Michaels...

Day 12 was Number 4. So added COO and a tiny snowflake to A Type of Christmas by Erin Elizabeth... 

Day 13 was Letter D. Jeremiah picked one of my Dimensions Kit Santa's Secret. Added 248 to it...

See told you I was busy haha. Okay I'm off to stitch more. Love yourself. Good luck stitching all the things!!!
 

No comments: