Dec 27, 2008

Spoiled Brat

I'm definitely spoiled. Now the brat part okay not really. I'm so blessed to have my family and wouldn't need anything else to be happy. Yet Christmas morning I was lucky enough to receive everything I could have wanted and a lot more. I don't have enough time to type it all out haha. So I will try to mention the important things.

Hubby got me two beautiful Franklin Mint dragons. They are adorable. I got two gorgeous wooden collage frames. I already filled them both with pictures and they are hanging on my wall. Also got two very nice fairies and I already had a sign on my wall that says Fairy Tales do come true. So put one on each side of that sign. Funny present was a puzzle for dummies. And no it's not two pieces. It's 1,000 pieces. But they are numbered. Too funny. I already started it. It's so much fun cause it's a no brainer finding the next piece haha. My big present was an Ipod purple Nano from my mom. Fred got me the boom box that you hook it into so it plays for everyone to hear. I'm listening to it now haha. We all got a Blue Ray Player for the household. I've wanted one for a long time. Can't believe we have one now. Wow that's just the start I know but it's a wonderful list. See how spoiled I am? LOL

I also bought myself a present. Go here and you will see these cool Mill Hill Kits. I got all 6. They are just too cute I couldn't pass them up. Stitching is hard to buy for me for Christmas so I just told everyone I got myself a present haha. I did get money to spend on a trip to my not so LNS this Feb. So that will be nice.

I'll try to take some pictures of my new things. Just didn't have time yet. Been having too much fun with everything. I hope everyone had as nice as a Christmas as I did. It's just extra special to have the family I do. I appreciate them all every day!! Here's hoping for a fantastic 2009 for everyone!

No comments: