May 19, 2010

Spring Picnic



Well we survived the Spring Picnic. We had a fantastic time. The above picture is the group shot. We've heard there were definitely 150 and more than likely a lot more than that. The campground was a little wet but with all the days and days of rain we've had I wasn't surprised. My dad and step mom came out and brought my Uncle's camper so we were spoiled. Normally we are tent camping people. I can't say enough about how much fun we had. Jeremiah just played and played and played. My bestest friends were there and we enjoyed time together of course. Annette camped right with us and we really had a blast. The only bad part of the whole weekend was it ended. I want to go back.



Thursday before the camping trip was my birthday. My dad and step mom surprised me with an awesome cake. I LOVE Tinkerbell and this cake proves it haha. The best part is I got to share with tons of my friends. Kinda hilarious considering I'm 31 and I love my cake as if I was a 10 year old girl haha.

I just have to share this picture of Jeremiah. A friend of ours took it. I just love the way he looks. Contemplating the world of course haha.


2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love your Tinkerbell cake Katie! Great picture of Jeremiah - I think that's the first picture I've seen of him!

Shari said...

oh how fun!!! I miss camping so much!
Love the cake....what a neat surprise for you!!!! J looks like he is so intent into whatever he is looking at. How precious! He has grown up so much..wow.