Nov 15, 2010

On the Road with Friends


Friday I had a fantastic visit with my Grandma Faust. Saturday Fred volunteered to help out at the local Ham Radio Festival. He worked from 6 till noon. Poor guy got up at 4am. When he got home him and me headed north. Our friends had a get together at their house about 2 hours away. There was 12 of us total and we had way too much fun!! We play this Jenga game and laugh the night away. It's so neat to have such wonderful friends to laugh with and share great memories. We are the same group that does the geocaching and camping together. I love each one of them and appreciate so much having them in my life. Sunday it was hard to say Good Bye which is so silly cause I know in January we will be seeing them again.

Today I'm trying to catch up and recover from the fun. My right side hurts really bad. It could be from laughing too hard haha. The Thanksgiving Holidays are coming quick. We are having mom's side here. Next week we will start the cleaning and organizing. Yet again with the busy busy of course.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Sounds like you had a great time, Katie. :) January will be here before you know it.