Dec 13, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 13


Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Which do you enjoy more: receiving or giving?

Honestly I LOVE giving. I love trying to get something that the other person really deeply wants. I love making someone smile. I love showing people I care. But to be even more honest Who doesn't love receiving haha. Of course I do. I especially love it when you can just tell the person really put thought into it. I mean it can be totally free and mean just as much as a million dollar gift depending on the meaning behind it.


Now I finally took time to do at least 2 of the things I wanted to do. This picture is of a drawing I won. I met this lovely lady named Beth at the PALs retreat this past year. She had a giveaway on her blog and I entered just for the fun of it. I couldn't believe I won. This is what I received. I love the tin and it's FULL of delicious cookies inside. Thank you very much Beth!






In my favorite yahoo group ESC (Every Stitch Counts) we are having an exchange called 12 Days of Christmas. We send a package with 12 packages to start opening 1 a day starting on the 14th. This is my exchange from Karen. I can't wait to start opening my beautiful gifts.





This weekend is IHSW - International Hermit Stitch Weekend. This will be my first one joining in. I signed up for 2012 but seen this one and really hope to join in. Basically it means to grab your stitching and stitch knowing that people all over the world are stitching with you. I have a lot of stuff to do this weekend but hope to find time to stitch along. If you want to join in follow the link and sign up. I'm number 26.

No comments: