Jan 6, 2012

Finish to Report

I'm finished house building haha. I really enjoyed this quick little stitch. I've already seen a peek at Feb it's really cute too. But here is my January house. I'm proud to say I have a finish already in 2012!

After I finished I started on my #8 Biscornu bottom panel for the Biscornu Christmas Tree. So hopefully the finished biscornu will be in a picture soon.

The NaBloPoMo for the day is Do you wish the start of the year was in a different season? Which one? No I'm so glad it's in winter. The rest of the seasons are busy busy. So my fresh new start is during the relaxing season of winter. I'm excited about the upcoming fun of the year but it's always nice to relax too.

3 comments:

Amber W. said...

Very cute house, and contests on finishing it this year! I'm actually getting bored with the repetativeness of the NaBloPoMo. I'm thinking I may just stop doing it, or perhaps just do it when the questions start becoming more random.

Anonymous said...

Oh cute! You did a wonderful job too. I can't wait to see the next house.

Meari said...

Congrats on your first finish! What are you going to do with it?