Nov 21, 2012

Couldn't Sleep

I hate those nights. Last night I actually fell asleep just fine. Then at 1am my bladder joined in with my brain to say HaHa sleep no more. I went to the bathroom and laid back down....here comes my brain. I'm pretty sure though I solved all the world's problems. When I saw it was 5am I thought well this isn't working so I'll do what everyone says and count. 5:45am I noticed I was just enjoying counting too much haha. I turned on the radio. The morning show was on. Not exactly go back to sleep kind of talk and music so off it went. At least I was awake to say Good Morning to my husband when he woke up. *sigh* Then finally around 6am I must have fell back asleep. When I woke up this morning and opened my eyes my brain who worked so hard all night decided it was tired and is causing me a severe headache. Thanks!

So one of the things I decided I wanted to solve last night was being able to make a book out of my blog. Guess what I found...a website that does just that. I can't wait! It will be a perfect Christmas present for my family to give me. I always love looking back at what I have put on here and what a better way to do it than to have it printed out. That way I can save it forever. I guess in 2013 it will be really weird to read me typing about the book but Hi Me Hope it was a good idea! haha.

I would also like to share with you a freebie I fell in love with...
You can find it here.One of the other things I did last night was figure out what color fabric
and threads I wanted to use to stitch it haha. You know all those important don't sleep
cause you have to think about kind of things haha.

3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

So sorry about your sleepless night! But that's a great chart and thanks for sharing!

Amber W. said...

What a FANTASTIC idea! I'm going to have to blog more so I can have one! It would be neat to have a edition for each year of blogging.

Meari said...

Cute freebie, Katie.

When I can't sleep, I count backwards starting with 500... slowly and visualize the numbers clearly. Sometimes it's hard! Especially when I had a lot of stuff going on in my head. I think it's the concentrating on seeing the numbers in my head that gets my head calm enough to sleep.