Jan 4, 2013

1st Finish

Well I'm proud to announce my first finish of 2013. This little freebie from Janlynn was stitched by a friend. When she posted the link I knew I just had to finish it too. I really love how it turned out.

This one counts toward the Christmas Ornament SAL I joined in too. Plus it's a finish marked off my WIPocalypse tab. Feels good. I've been getting a lot done this week. This just tops it all off as a great start to 2013. I just hope I continue to accomplish so much every week.

I think I will start working on my Halloween Ornament now. He's really been screaming Stitch Me!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so cute! Congrats on the finish!

Linda said...

Congrats on the finish Katie. It is really cute.

Linda

Shebafudge said...

Very cute! Congratulations on the finish :)