Mar 9, 2013

Our Snow Storm

I wanted to blog about it and then forgot. We finally got the snow storm I wanted. On March 5th we got 10 inches of snow here in Fort Wayne. It was beautiful. Here are some pictures I took...



I should have took the picture with my ruler in the other spots. Several places were 10 inches. There was a bit of wind so around my van drifted. It was up to my waist almost. Izzy didn't like Jeremiah down in the snow. She kept licking him and looking at me like Mommy help him haha. It was sweet. Jeremiah made a wonderful snowman didn't he? LOL

This storm was my hubby Fred's bday present. Now it's going to turn to a flood cause it's all melting and we are supposed to get several days of rain. Since I finally got my snow storm I can look forward to spring. That means CAMPING SEASON. We are all looking forward to that.

3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Wow looks fantastic. Looks like lots of fun was had all round :)

Bine said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

Linda said...

Great snow pics Katie. Jeremiah made a great snowman.

Linda