Sep 8, 2013

Day # 14

Today we went to the aquarium. Wow what a place. It was HUGE. The exhibits were really interactive and Jeremiah really enjoyed the whole time. Every time I thought we had seen it all there was another area to explore. I found myself having so much fun I forgot to take pictures. I did though. I'll be posting more to my facebook page.

I've took 273 pictures so far. Not too bad. After we finished the Aquarium Jeremiah took me to Johnny Rockets to eat. He ate at one in Myrtle Beach and loved it. He said he really wanted me to eat there. So sense there was one here we decided to go. It was really yummy. Of course he had a huge shake.

After eating Jeremiah and me headed back to the room. Mom and Betty stayed out and did some shopping. It was nice to give my poor feet a break. When they got back we headed out to the other side of our area. We ate a FANTASTIC dinner and watched the Sea Lions for a little bit. Tomorrow we are heading out to do some more shopping. This area is just fantastic. We haven't drove anywhere yet!

1 comment:

Amber W. said...

I'm jealous. I want to eat at a Johnny Rockets, simply because Adam Levine used to work there. I'd like to experience a bit of my husbands past, wink wink.

Thank you for keeping up the blog. It has been a lot of fun following your journey. But I miss you like crazy!! I need my BFF back!!!