Sep 18, 2013

Day # 23

Today we went back to Disneyland. We made sure Jeremiah got to see the Jedi Training Academy. He loves Star Wars. It was a lot of fun. Then we did a whole bunch more rides. We got to see ASIMO by Honda. That was amazing and really makes you wonder what the future will bring to help people in need of assistance like Jeremiah. Today we did It's a Small World cause it's just not a trip to Disney without visiting that ride haha. It was a fantastic wonderful great day. We stayed tonight to watch the parade that was a light up type of parade. It was so much fun. But the most important thing is....

Tinkerbell my favoritest person ever WAVED at me!!!! LOL We were waving at everyone in the parade and they all were waving back and throwing kisses to Jeremiah. Then when Tinkerbell came by I started waving like crazy. Of course I was wearing a Tinkerbell shirt so she noticed and pointed at me and we giggled together. I told Jeremiah that means we're friends now haha. I felt like a little girl. Guess Disney really is the Happiest Place on Earth.

No comments: