Apr 25, 2014

Day 9

It's been a long day but I just had to get in my blog time real quick before I close my eyes. We arrived safely at the happiest place on earth...
Our home away from home for the next 6 nights is the Contemporary Resort at Disney World. We got here and checked in. Then we quickly rode the tram around cause that's how you know you're here. Fred arrived at about 7pm. Everyone's flights were uneventful so I worried for nothing but I would prefer it that way of course. We took a bus to go to Downtown Disney and it was packed. No room in any of the restaurants. So back to our hotel to eat a quick meal. Jeremiah is still feeling pretty bad. Tomorrow is his birthday I wish on all the Disney magic that he gets to feeling better. I'll blog more tomorrow. It's been a long long day.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Happy birthday Jeremiah. Praying that you feel much better soon and enjoy your birthday trip xx