Oct 2, 2014

Finished Finally!

I finally made time to finish my exchange pieces. I thought these would be cute as cubes. I really love how they turned out. I'm my own worst critic but I really hope the people who receive them like them. I just love how they can sit on a shelf and be easily put away until the next year. It had been years since I made a cube so I was glad to do it again. They are frustrating but so worth it. I have a feeling I will do more of these for myself sometime. Maybe actually do something with all those finishes I have laying in a drawer!

If you need a good link to follow I found this one explained it pretty well.
http://hannahxs.blogspot.com/2007/11/no-sew-cube-tutorial.html

7 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, those are adorable!

Heather said...

So cute!

Linda said...

Adorable finishes Katie. You did a great job.

Linda

Pull the other thread said...

They look fantastic. Thanks for the link must have a go at those myself.

Preeti said...

You have done a great finishing job:) I have seen this cube idea for the first time. I will try for one of my pieces. Thanks for sharing!

Emma/Itzy said...

These looks great! :D

Mii Stitch said...

Fabulous finishes!! I have yet to try the "cube" finish, it looks fantastic :)