Aug 22, 2018

Skeleton Finish to Report

(Finish #20) August 22nd, 2018
Skeleton Face from Halloween Minis by Artecy Cross Stitch
  2nd finished of the 8 I want to do.
Stitched on 14ct White Aida
Used Suggested DMC Threads
Started Whole Design for DUCJC Jan 2nd, 2016. 
Started this Face Aug 19th, 2017. Took 6 Days. 

I hope I made the Creepy Skeleton happy since he is now finished. I do really like how he turned out.  I think these will make really cool creepy cube finishes. Maybe even before the upcoming Halloween season. Just need to get the stuff to finish them off. Jeremiah picked out the Vampire face (which you can see in my last post) for the next time I get back to this WIP. I think I hear another WIP calling for now though. We'll see.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

That was quick! Congratulations on your finish. He reminds me of the scary faces in Live And Let Die. Looking forward to seeing which project creeps out of your WIP basket next. :)

Carol said...

Oh, he is very creepy looking and just perfect for Halloween, Katie :)

Faith... said...

He looks great!! Wonder which WIP you heard calling your name??

Preeti said...

Congrats on the finish! Looking forward to your next WIP.

Brigitte said...

Great finish - and really creepy, lol.

Mii Stitch said...

Well that was quick! A great spooky finish and I agree they will make great cube! Have you used glow in the dark white DMC? It would make it even scarier in the dark :)

Julie said...

Quick finish, he'll look lovely as a cube finish

Bethan said...

What a quick, and mildly spooky finish! I look forward to seeing it as a cube x

Sasha said...

Woohoo! Nice finish! He's pretty spooky, too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish. I love this series.