Oct 5, 2018

Vacation Day 12

Guess what I got to do today? Meet a fellow blogger...
The lovely Astrid was willing to drive an hour to come meet us. She was just as sweet in person as she is on her blog. Mom is so confused over how us bloggers have never met but feel like we've been friends forever. She asked if I was nervous. I said No. I've known Astrid forever. Yeah I've never met her. But I know her. When we walked in the room it felt like finally seeing a friend I've had forever. We had a wonderful visit. She brought me this cute pumpkin full of chocolates and an adorable Halloween scissor fob. I packed it already but I will remember to get a picture when I unpack it. It's too cute! Thank you Astrid for thinking I'm worth driving an hour for. We had a lovely visit and a lunch by our hotel. 

Tomorrow we are starting our journey home. I'm going to go stitch for a bit.

4 comments:

jhm said...

A wonderful vacation, a good stich-in and a face-to-face with a friend. Sounds like the perfect trip.

Jackie

Astrids dragon said...

I think I was more upset about not meeting you at the retreat that brought you here, than missing the retreat! I'm so glad it worked out that we could meet for real, what a treat.
Yay for getting to put in some stitches, safe travels tomorrow on your journey home!

Julie said...

How lovely to get to meet Astrid, lucky you.
Safe journey home x

Bethan said...

How lovely to meet each other! Have a safe journey home x