Mar 5, 2019

Nautical Finish

(Finish #7) March 4th
March from Sand, Sea and Cross Stitch Book
Stitched on 14ct White Aida Fabric
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Mar 1st. Took 4 Days.
 
My 7th finished finish too WOHOO! Mom already has it on display haha. So glad I found this set for her. Now I can get a start on my Lizzie Kate Stamp for March. 
 
Today is my hubby's 41st birthday. We are celebrating by eating out this weekend at a hibachi place we love. Today Jeremiah, Mom, and I made brownies though. They look yummy. What do you think?
It's a Betty Crocker box mix. That's the limit of my baking abilities haha. We have some Hershey icing to put on after it cools down too.  We put away a few of the snowmen decorations as it was snowing outside. I think the weather was telling us don't hurry haha. Okay I'm off to stitch. Have a great day!

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your seventh finished finish of the year! Your brownies look yummy!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Brownies please....I was enjoying the image of the March finish until I saw the brownies and feel very strongly that I too should have a brownie!

Mini said...

Lovely finish. The brownie looks so good.Hope you had a good celebration.

Sue said...

Fabulous finish! Mine is getting there, slooooowly! lol Happy birthday to your hubby. The brownies look deish and Hershey's frosting sounds like the perfect topping!

Astrids dragon said...

It looks great, of course she's displaying it already!
Wishing Fred a very Happy Birthday today, have fun this weekend celebrating! And yes please for the brownies, they look yummy.

Janet said...

Yummy... looks great. And congrats on another beautiful finish.

Rachel said...

The more of this set you stitch, the more they are growing on me! It looks lovely, of course!
Mmmm, brownies... if it involves chocolate of any sort, I'm in! :)

Julie said...

Belated birthday wishes to hubby, what a great cake ...yummy!
Super little finish, these are so cute.

Faith... said...

Great finish Katie!

I used to love to bake, now not so much but of course I love to eat baked goods!

Carol said...

Hope your husband had a fantastic birthday! Boy, does 41 sound young to me--ha ha!! Love your latest March pillow, too!

rosey175 said...

Congrats on the cute finish and delicious brownies! Strawberries are starting to go for good prices around here -- brownie sundaes are in our near future. :D Happy Birthday to your husband!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the latest pillow finish. I am glad she loves them so much they go straight out on display!