Jul 31, 2019

July Smalls SAL

Pardon me while I catch up. First up is the July Smalls SAL. On the last Friday of each month we are to share anything we finish that will qualify as a small. So this way at the end of the year we have at least 12 cute finishes. I started this SAL a few years ago and used it as an excuse to stitch up monthly pieces each month all year. This year I'm doing a Nautical set for my mom and a Lizzie Kate set for myself. Stop over to Mary's check in post to see what others have stitched up this month.

So first up is the two July pieces...
Sand, Sea and Cross Stitch book Nautical Year July for my mom. Lizzie Kate Flip-It Stamps July for my set. Also this month I finished another Mill Hill kit...
Flip Flops. Love the way they all turned out. I'm looking forward to tomorrow so I can start the new monthly designs. First up is mom's nautical piece. Good luck on getting your smalls done too!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You know what I'm going to say... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Well done on three lovely smalls during the month. :)

Cathy said...

I love the nautical pieces you've been stitching for your mom and the flip flops and July square just scream SUMMER! (We've been eating a lot of watermelon lately.)

Elfie said...

I love all your Smalls. They are delightful.

Faith... said...

Love the flip flops but I really love the smalls for you and your mom's sets! They look great.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Three very cute smalls. I love the way they have done the sun in the first one.