May 19, 2020

May Gifted Gorgeousness

On the 15th of each month (or soon as you can get time) the lovely Jo has given bloggers a fun excuse to blog. Gifted Gorgeousness is all about sharing some good. Things we are stitching as gifts or things that have been given to us. What a fantastic thing to share. Stop over to Jo's check in to see what others have posted.

We all know I do a lot of stitching that is stolen given to my mom. I don't normally include that. But you can sure see a lot of the Mill Hill's that I've been working on that have a nautical theme. They will sure be stolen given displayed on my mom's side of our house.

I also have two things to share with you guys that I received...
I won a giveaway hosted on Cathy's blog. I just love these cute Christmas gnomes and I look forward to stitching them up. She also included a magazine about birds that I really enjoyed looking through. Plus a beautiful card. Thanks Cathy!

Fred got me a beautiful bag from a friend of mine for my birthday on the 13th...
She has an Etsy store here. Please go check out her beautiful bags. She also does some gorgeous fabrics. Love the license plates and then they are cute lovey plates as well.

That's all I wanted to share with you right now. Like I've said I'm worked on a lot of stitching that was gifted to me. I'm an extremely lucky gal.

8 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I know a lot of those stolen projects were gifts from your Mum in the first place!
Gorgeous bag too.

Elfie said...

You have some lovely gifts. It's so nice that your Mum appreciates your stitching. Very flattering!

Julie said...

Lovely bag.
Its nice to give things away to family and friends.

Rachel said...

Those gnomes are so sweet. I see over on crosstitch.com that Ursula Michael has just released some Halloween gnomes. I'm tempted, but only a little (at the moment!) :)

Faith... said...

What a cool looking bag! First I thought; uh oh that is going to be a crazy piece to stitch. Whewwww lucky it was not a chart. The Gnomes are cute with those stocking caps on their head.

Tiffstitch said...

Cool bag! And congrats on the giveaway, lovely prize too.

Bethan said...

The gnomes are so sweet, and the fabric of that bag is amazing! x

Astrids dragon said...

Uh oh, Mom's at it again! At least she has good taste!
What cute gnomes and the perfect magazine for you from Cathy. Great bag from Fred, I'm sure you'll fill it in no time.