Feb 8, 2021

Monday Update

 Hey quick update tonight because I really want to get to stitching. The February love to stitch challenge is helping me to make sure I stitch every day. I've been working on 99 Bottles every day for the challenge. At least a half hour. Some days though I've spent more time on it just to make even more progress. Here it was last time I showed the project...

74 bottles. Really the 74th bottle wasn't finished this that photo. I finished the 7th shelf now and added a few more bottles...

 

So 79 bottles stitched now. I also put a few hours worth of stitching into my February piece from the Year of Celebrations...

Have a great week. Love yourself. Smile. Hope we all find time for ourselves. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Fred and me are sneaking off to our cabin.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Nice progress on your beer piece, Katie! I bet you can finish it this year with no problem :) Enjoy your week! ♥

Ann C. said...

Great progress on your 99 bottles. I love watching this one grow, even though I hate the taste of beer.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, only 20 to go now! It does look wonderful.
Have a super romantic time at the cabin this weekend!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great progress on the beers, enjoy your Valentine's

Tiffstitch said...

Nice progress, and excellent to use the every day stitching to progress on this one. Very sweet start on the Year one as well.

Astrids dragon said...

Look at all that beer! Drink up, you're so close!
Maybe you got to spend until Monday at the cabin with President's Day?

Faith... said...

Great progress on 99 Bottles!