Feb 14, 2021

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

 

Happy Valentine's Day! I love love every day of the year today is the day we are told to celebrate it though. So we are enjoying the excuse to get away. My sweet hubby and I are hiding at our cabin for a weekend of relaxing and movies. I hope you find something fun to do either with your loved one or love yourself a little extra today if you are single. 

The lovely Jo is hosting a fun blog hop called the Secret Stitching Sweetheart. First things first go to Jo's blog to see a list of blogs to visit. Then hop along and see all the beautiful pieces that are inspired by the theme LOVE. Not only will you get your eyes full of beauty but you should find the piece that you submitted and announce yourself as the Secret Stitching Sweetheart. 

I get to share this lovely piece that a dear friend of mine stitched. I love the way it turned out. I'll let her share the story behind it...

I will enjoy my search when we return. Have a great Valentine's Day! I'm sure we are. (Yes I setup this post on Friday afternoon haha.)

14 comments:

RONI said...

Gorgeous puece, looks very 70s or 1960s vibe... Not me though...

jocondine said...

Lovely butterflies in that pinky love stitching, not mine. Have a nice day! Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! Amicalement. xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

A lovely design, beautiful stitching .... it's not me, Happy Valentine's Day 💕

Leonore Winterer said...

What a cute stitch, but not mine! Happy Valentine's!

DJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a lovely time away! This is such a lovely piece, but sadly isn't mine. I guess you already know who your sweetheart is! Happy Stitching!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

That piece certainly "pops" but I did not do the popping.

Astrids dragon said...

What a great stitch, so many bright and beautiful colours!
I hope you are both still enjoying what's left of the weekend, sending love and hugs.

Carol said...

Hope you are having a wonderful relaxing weekend, Katie! Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Sandy said...

I am enjoying a quiet afternoon after spending time with my parents this morning Hubby and I are empty nesters, so we don't go big on holidays anymore. Nice design, but not mine - guess I'll keep looking :)
Sandy

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
Love that design, I just randomly selected who got each one so there was no choosing!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A colourful design but not mine.

Christine said...

Oh I like that one. Not mine I'm afraid

Tiffstitch said...

Yay! You got mine. This is stitched for my DD on perforated paper and was a free design from the Durene Jones Facebook page. It was a fun and enjoyable stitch. Happy Valentine's Day!

Mary's Thread said...

What a sweet stitch! I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!