Mar 22, 2021

Monday Update After IHSW

Hey look it's Monday and I'm posting. I get extra points right? Haha. So far this week has been a lot better than last week haha. Of course that was pretty easy to achieve. 

IHSW was over the weekend. I finally split my time good. Still hit my goals for exercise and yet got a lot of stitching time in too. 

Started the March Year of Celebrations piece Friday. 3 hours and 32 minutes...

Saturday we chopped up a tree that fell down in our front yard. But stayed up late so I got 3 hours anyway...

Sunday I finished it up in 1 hour and 32 minutes...

(5) March 21st
March from A Year of Celebrations
From Hands on Design
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Mar 19th. Took 3 Days.
Total Time 8 Hours 4 Minutes
 
Have a great week. Lots of smiles. Love yourself.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Another cute one from Hands on Design! Glad you were able to get it finished so quickly.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A very productive weekend indeed! This is a great little piece for March and finished within the named month too. Definitely worth double points for that and posting on the Monday.

diamondc said...

Katie: He is so cute.
We have a large maple that needs to come down, it breaks my heart.
Have a lovely day

Catherine

Faith... said...

March looks great! You finished it pretty fast.

Ann C. said...

I like all of the colours for the March calendar design. It turned out great! I have these charts in one of my magazines, but never got around to stitching them. They look great all stitched up, I might have to add them to my future projects list.