Mar 18, 2021

March FFG / Gifted Gorgeousness / Monday Update

 No surprise guess what.....I'm really far behind. From Sunday on this week has been one thing after a million others. I'm stressed to the max but I'll be okay. I'm breathing and trying hard trust me. Anyway let's get this over with. 

Rachel I had no finishes. I was going to spend a day last week to get out my sewing machine and stuff. Then I also knew I hadn't stitch in a week that day. So I knew I could say first time that 7 days I finally got to stitch and you all would understand. So no finishing. Will be back at it soon hopefully. 

Stop over to Rachel's blog to see how others did better than me hopefully.

Gifted Gorgeousness. Link up here. Still working on 99 Bottles for my hubby. It looks finished but there is another shelf. The last shelf! Wohoo...


 I was able to stitch on it..... Tuesday and Thursday. Yep that's it. My poor time is just POOF gone. Then Saturday I got stitching time. I went to pick up 99 and was just SICK of it haha. So Beer Dragon came out to play again. This will be for my hubby as well. Can you tell he loves beer haha. I finished the column I was working on. Love this one...

That's it. Sunday I lost my mind. So hubby and me went for a nice walk. It didn't help. Still lost my mind...missed my Monday update. Tuesday....wait I had Tuesday. Yep here it is Thursday. But it's IHSW. I will stitch this weekend!!! I need to get my 10k steps in tomorrow and then I'm on strike. Well mostly. But I really hope to STITCH. Not on 99 haha. I want to start the March Year of Celebrations piece. 

As you can tell I'm still trying to figure out how to split my time. Just can't get a handle on it. But I've talked to a lot of friends that this week was just out of control. The earth must have tilted or something. We got our winter decorations half put away too. So that took a lot of time. I swear I don't know which way is up any more. 

Have a great weekend. If you join in IHSW I hope you find a lot of time. I'll talk the boys into a gaming marathon so I can stay up late haha. See ya Monday....Hopefully!!

8 comments:

Preeti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preeti said...

Lovely stitching projects! I hope you get some much needed well deserved time for stitching this weekend.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Two gifts for Fred, he's a lucky man!
I tend to schedule certain times of the day for various activities. The latter part of the afternoon is always stitching time.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Wow time is such an odd thing at the moment, the months are flying by and the logic of not being able to go out much at all suggests there should be more time for inside doings and yet it feels as if the exact opposite is somehow true. Best wishes for finding your balance.

DJ said...

Awww...I haven't left my house in ages, but I feel your anxiety of not having enough time. Hang in there!! I hope things calm down for you soon. Your stitching is fabulous! Wow...only one more shelf to go!! It won't be long now! Beer dragon has grown leaps since I last saw it!

diamondc said...

Katie: Wow one more shelf, I bet that feels good being so close to the finish.
Beer Dragon what a catchy name.
Have a wonderful week.

Catherine

Faith... said...

Oh Katie, I hope you are feeling better today. Sorry you are feeling stressed again and I hope that you can find a way to deal with it and relax. Just remember that if something doesn't done today, there is always tomorrow and nobody will suffer from the wait.

I thought your 99 Bottles was finished when I glanced at it! I bet Fred is happy to see it that close to finished. The Beer Dragon is looking really good too.

Ann C. said...

You are getting so close to the finish of this huge project.