Mar 8, 2021

Monday Update

I know it's the start of a new week. I know it's Monday but this update is going to suck. I literally got one day of stitching last week. Wow. 31 minutes added to 99 Bottles. Not even enough to brag about.

I was busy working out. Then we went to the cabin for the weekend for hubby's birthday. It was a very needed relaxing weekend. I miss stitching though. I really need to figure out my time better. I'm trying. Last week just was a bad example. 

Have a great week. Love yourself. I hope I have a lot more stitching chances. Believe me I'll try.

6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching on your beer bottles, sometimes stitching is not the most important thing to be doing which is a good thing as we need to enjoy our hobby and not feel pressured into stitching and set amount. Good luck this week.

diamondc said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. This is almost finished, I am looking forward to seeing it framed.
Have a wonderful day.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Good Heavens, I got more stitching time than that on Monday and I was only conscious for about six hours due to a sedation appointment at the dentist and sleeping it off LOL
Fred's Birthday is a slightly better excuse than that though!

Carol said...

Some weeks are better than other, Katie--you can't do it all :) I'd say even a few stitches is better than none, right! This piece is nearing the finish line :)

Faith... said...

At least you had a relaxing weekend celebrating with your hubby and that takes precedence over stitching!

Preeti said...

It is looking great! Sometimes we can’t get enough stitching time. Belated birthday wishes to your husband