Mar 8, 2021

The People's Choice -- Spring

 The first Saturday or as soon as you can after we have a fun blog event. It's a themed post from the lovely Jo. Stop over to her check in post here to see what others have posted about. We are given a theme and we are to make a post about whatever we feel fits the theme. March's theme is Spring. So let's look at my finished projects...

2012 I finished this beauty from Cricket Collection. My framer made the frame so that I switch out the seasons into the same frame. I love them. 

2015 I finished this adorable seasonal piece from Ursula Michael. It's in my box of shame hiding. I really need to finish them. So I can display them like they deserve.

I have one in WIP status...

I've been working on this beauty from Stoney Creek forever. I'm on the N block. Just don't seem to move along very fast with it. A lot of color changes.

I have several in my stash I'm looking forward to. Erica Michael's has several gorgeous ones that I own. Plus this one from Puntini Puntini...

Just need more time. I really love stitching on seasonal pieces. See ya next time for the theme Blue.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love all the Spring stitching people have been sharing but that Cricket Collection design is a real favourite. I have all four seasons, maybe they should be a "one letter a month" project next year.

Faith... said...

Love all the spring pieces Katie! The Puntini Puntini one is gorgeous, I may have to look those seasonal charts up, thanks enabler!!

Preeti said...

Love all your spring finishes! I remember the stoney creek spring hanging before my blogging break. It's a beautiful piece!

Sheryl said...

Pretty Spring embroidery. I love the Stoney Creek design and the lovely colours of the Ursula Michael piece.