Mar 2, 2021

February WIPocalypse

The last Sunday of the month *cough* or as soon you can it's time a fun blog event. WIPocalypse. What is that? An excuse to stitch all our WIPs before the End of the World. We can do it right? Not if like me we keep starting new things haha. Oh well. We will keep the world from ending right? Yes we will!!

Head here to the check in post to see what others have posted about.

I like to use this SAL as an excuse to keep track of my time spent. I will share my projects I've worked on since the last update. Fun way to recap my stitching.

So what have I worked on since January 31st?

Bloody Mary Dragon -- 3 Days. I had just a little bit of the first page to finish off...

99 Bottles -- 28 Days for the LovetoStitch challenge. I had 74 Bottles and now I'm on 87 and 88.

So close to finished with the 8th shelf and then on to my last shelf!!

Beer Dragon -- Got a little bit added in 1 Day. Just finished up the section of 200 I was working on...

February Year of Celebrations -- 5 Days to Finish this one off...

 

We also get fun questions we can answer if we would like to. Question of the Month: What stitch-a-longs (SALs) are you participating in this year? The ones I participate are listed on my right hand side bar. The Fully Finished Gallery -- to push me to finish my older pieces. IHSW -- 3rd full weekend each month. Nice excuse to ignore everything and stitch! WIPocalypse -- Um that's why you're here haha. Smalls SAL -- My last post. Gifted Gorgeousness -- Share things we have received as a gift or are making for a gift. People's Choice -- Make a post about a theme we get assigned. That's it. I think haha. See ya next check in. Hopefully on time.

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Katie: Wow you have been having a busy needle.
February is a lovely design I like the fabric color.
Have a wonderful day

Catherine

Cathy said...

Your 99 Bottles is almost finished and it's good to see Beer Dragon again.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Not bad for the month LOL. And you take part in all the best SALs too!

Faith... said...

You managed to squeeze a lot in during the shortest month! Everything looks great Katie.