Mar 2, 2021

February Smalls

 The last Friday of everything month....or yeah as soon as you remember and time allows we in the blogging world are to post a fun blog post. The idea of this SAL is to stitch something small each month. I joined several years ago and use it as an excuse to stitch up a fun monthly piece each month. 

This year I'm stitching the Year of Celebrations from Hands on Design...

Hoping to finish them in the month we are in. So far so good. Here is February...


Head over to the check in post here to see what others have posted. Pretty soon I'll get to stitch up the March cutie.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love this set of designs! February is definitely representative of the month.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on February, lovely box of chocolates!

Faith... said...

You know I just love this! You did a good job on it!