Mar 1, 2021

Monday Update

 Boy it's been a busy day. But I'm here for a Monday Update. I will be back tomorrow for a Smalls SAL and a WIPocalypse update hopefully. I need more time haha. 

So last week was the last week of February. Wow! I still working on 99 Bottles every day. I successfully fit it in every day of February. I made it from bottle 74 to bottle 87. Not bad at all! Here is my last day check in post working on the last two bottles for the 8th shelf...

I'm hoping to work on it at least 30 minutes a day until it's finished. Friday I finally got some extra time to work on Bloody Mary Dragon again. I really wanted to finish the first page. Almost. Took some time on Saturday and then it was finally finished...

If you look very close there are a few colors but nothing special. The dragon will finally make a start to appear at the end of the 2nd page I think. Love working on it though. After finishing this page I heard a scream from Beer Dragon. Poor guy has been ignored. I only got 1 hour though and it wasn't a tiny bit of progress. So I'll wait to share that with you guys. Trust me. It's little haha. I was too hooked on Dexter. I finished the series and the last one I was watching too closely to even stitch. I heard they are bringing it back for 10 episodes this fall and ohhhh I can't wait now.

Have a great week! Love yourself. Love each other. Find a reason to smile.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Nice progress on both, Katie. I've never watched Dexter, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a nice day ♥

diamondc said...

Katie: Nice designs, you have made greatr progress on 99 Bottle, I am looking forward to seeing the dragon to start to appear.
Have a sweet day

Catherine

Cathy said...

You made good progress this week. I was going to ask about Beer Dragon, so I'm glad he got a little attention.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, several shades of grey in your black blob now!
The bottles are looking great, you're all set for a finish some time soon.

Faith... said...

You really did a lot on those beer bottles! Bloody Mary Dragon is coming along nicely too. I hope Beer Dragon finds his way out of the WIP Box!