Feb 22, 2021

Monday Update

 Another Monday. Boy as always this year is already flying by. Already 22 days into February. I worked on 99 Bottles every day last week for the Love2Stitch challenge...

I'm on Bottle 85 now. Moving along. Slowly but progress is being made. Last Monday I was on Bottle 82. 

Over the weekend it was IHSW. I worked on February from Year of Celebrations...

(4) February 21st
February from A Year of Celebrations
From Hands on Design
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Feb 5th. Took 5 Days.
Total Time 9 Hours 38 Minutes

Just like January I really enjoyed the stitch. It went pretty quickly too. So that's nice. Have a great week. Love yourself. Hope we all find time to stitch. I'll be working on 99 and who knows what else haha.

9 comments:

Faith... said...

February looks great! I loved those pieces because they were quick to stitch. Looks like the bottles are rally coming along and will be finished up soon!!

Shami Immanuel said...

It's nice to see counting the bottles. Time is flying.

Clare-Aimetu said...

More beer! It's looking good. I like your February piece.

Astrids dragon said...

Ah, sipping the bear, good call! I know some of them look familiar, but are they all supposed to actually represent real beers?
Your February Celebration is so nice and bright, the heart looks like a box of chocolates.

Cathy said...

Great stitching this week!

Ann C. said...

99 bottles is looking great! I love your February calendar piece.

Carol said...

Your February piece is darling, Katie. I enjoy reading how long it takes you to stitch a piece. I don't keep track, but I know I'm a very slow stitcher :) Enjoy your day! ♥

DJ said...

I just love all the bottles of beer, so cute...and you got quite a few done last week, good for you!! Love the February piece, the heart is perfect for February!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work on the beers and the February heart is great too.