Feb 18, 2021

Follow up Secret Stitching Sweetheart

I've been so busy this week I still haven't been able to hop along the Valentine blog hop. But I wanted to do a follow up post. 

The beautiful piece I was lucky enough to share was Tiff's...

Her Comment: Yay! You got mine. This is stitched for my DD on perforated paper and was a free design from the Durene Jones Facebook page. It was a fun and enjoyable stitch. Happy Valentine's Day! 

My piece was found here...

 

I used last year's Lili of the Valley Feb Fairy girl. She was just perfect for this love theme don't you think?

I've been working away on 99 Bottles. I doubt I will finish it up in February and that's fine. I think I will continue the half hour a day till it's finished. This weekend is IHSW (International Hermit Stitch Weekend) and we are staying home. Well we have to run out and get groceries Saturday but we'll do it fast haha. So I'm hoping for a lot of stitching time. I need to finish up the February Year of Celebrations piece. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I loved the Blog Hop, great to see who had yours and whose you had

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Tiff's design is great and your little fairy was very well received too.

Astrids dragon said...

Both of those pieces are so sweet, you know I love that fairy!