Feb 27, 2022

February WIPocalypse

Last Sunday of the month already. Yep the 2nd month of the year already almost gone. I have a feeling yet another year is going to fly by like they always do. Love these lazy winter months. Lots of stitching time. WIPocalypse is our push to finish all our WIPs before the end of the world. Instead of watching the news we are encouraged to stitch our WIPs and Be Happy. So let's look back and see what I've been stitching since the last check in...

Salt Water Taffy -- 1 Day in January but after my check in.

Spring Time by New York Dreamer -- 24 Days. This is my LovetoStitch challenge piece. I've missed 3 of the 4 allowed days but still will probably have this finished tomorrow. I'll show where it is right now...

Year of Celebrations by Hands on Designs -- 3 Days. Finished June and Started July...

Iris (Rainbow Dragon) by Paine Free Crafts -- 1 Day...

Non Stitching Days -- 4 Days. Doing good. 

Measi also gives us fun questions to answer with our posts... What stitch-a-longs (SALs) are you participating in this year? I'm being careful this year. I just want to enjoy my stitching again. So laying low from the normal SALs.

See ya tomorrow for my normal Monday Update. 

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work this month. Have you seen the new Celebrations series from HoD? I watched the video today and like the more International flavour to the series!
Please tell me you'll still do my SALs this year? Shoe horns are always welcome. As are rainbow coloured dragons!

Astrids dragon said...

I love your monthly ones, yay June!

Rachel said...

Slow and steady does it, with time to breathe in between. Your Balance for 2022 seems to be so far so good. :)