Feb 21, 2022

Monday Update

Let's see what I was up to last week. Monday was my first miss day of February. Time got away from me. I worked on Spring Time every other day though. Here it is now after 19 Days...

Yesterday was time for something else so I put my minutes in actually 31 and then pulled out Iris the Rainbow Dragon. Got 2 hrs and 51 mins in her. I just LOVE working on her...

Saturday I went to get my yearly mammogram. Got the email today I might have to go back. I'm nervous but I've heard so many people get called back. So no worrying till I know more.

 Have a great week. We are on a roller coaster as far as weather here in Indiana. 57 right now. Rain tomorrow. Snow Thursday. Just up and down and up and down. Spring will be here before we know it.

Love yourself. Love each other. Smile.

7 comments:

diamondc said...

Katie: Spring is a very pretty design; I am so looking forward to spring here in Minnesota.
The Dragon thread colors are so pretty.
Nice progress.

Catherine

Cathy said...

Your stitching is lovely. I especially like the colors in the Dragon. You're right that lots of people are called back for a second mammogram. My daughter and I are two of them (me more than once)so I'm sure everything will be okay.

Claudette497 said...

I love Iris! I got called back on my mammogram and they told me on the second scan that they didn't know what that thing was (!!!) so I went back 6 months later and "it" was gone. I'm hoping your scan is just part of the wonder of being a woman.

Faith... said...

Hope your next scan comes back clean. Spring is looking good and so is Iris! We have been having crazy weather too! I want my hot weather back!! :)

Carol said...

Your Spring piece is especially pretty, Katie! Another to add to my list :) Hope all goes well with your second scan. I've had to go back twice over the years and was so nervous, but all was fine. Take care now ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on both Spring and Iris.
Hopefully the recall will go smoothly. It's not always easy to get a good reading from squished boobs, I guess!

Astrids dragon said...

I'm really loving Spring come together. If only the weather would get it together and get ready for it.
I like when you stitch on Iris too!
Normally it's the "other" test I've had to have redone, but it ends up ok. Hoping for the best for you as well.