Jun 23, 2022

June 23rd!

 My poor poor blog. I miss you guys. I have glanced through quickly to see my favorite blogs. Nice to see a lot have been stitching. Beautiful things. I have seen a few missing. Hope you are all okay. Probably just like me and not blogging. Though I promise I do think of blogging.....then weeks weeks and months go by.

Wait till you see what I got in the mail...

The lovely Rachel sent me this GORGEOUS package with an ADORABLE dragon in it. I literally screamed out loud trust me. LOVE IT!!! Rachel I can't say Thank you enough.

We've been splitting time between home long enough for doctor visits and laundry then back to our cabin. It's been wonderful of course. It's been BUSY since I swear March. But happy. Or at least trying to be every day. I have been stitching.....very little here very little there. I miss it too. So I figured I would finally do a darn update and then stitch today. It's HOT so indoor time at the cabin. Which means perfect time if I make myself put everything down and actually do it. Here are some photos from our band here at the campground. We had over 100 this time. The most attendance ever. Mom had several cousins come for the first time which was really nice. Only time we see each other is funerals. A band is a lot nicer reason to get together.

Jeremiah was beside us dancing away. So he missed being in the photo. Spike is still amazing. We love him so much. He just LOVES our campground time.

Okay I would love to say I'll be back soon. But honestly who knows. I miss you guys. I miss stitching. Now that I've updated.....I'm off to stitch!

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi katie: I was away for three months myself.
It is a lovely package you received from Rachel, that dragon is adorable.
It is so nice now to have get togethers, the last two years was horrible.
Have a lovely time.

Catherine

MartinaM said...

What a lovely present from Rachel, the dragon is really cute.
Enjoy the time you have now, time to stitch will come again.
Martina

Claudette497 said...

Glad to see you (and the dog!) are having fun!

Faith... said...

Glad to hear from you Katie! Great package you have received from Rachel.

Keep enjoying the family and the summer!!

Rachel said...

Glad you like Snuffles!
My life's up and down as well this year, not as much as yours, and I'm still finding stitching time each day, but everything else...
Stitching may be on the backburner for you at the moment, but Spike and your cabin are keeping you happy, and that's so important. Out of sight does not necessarily mean out of mind. :)