Sep 26, 2022

Monday Update

Updates 3 weeks in a row! Slowly getting back to my normal routine. Plus I am still stitching. I had started the Sept Year of Celebrations piece in August. I just have September and October left to do on this set. I got one day in August and then put it away. This week it was time to get it back out and after 3 days I finished it...


(13) September 23rd
September from A Year of Celebrations
From Hands on Design
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Aug 3rd. Took 4 Days.
 
Just realized I missed posting my August Year of Celebrations piece. No idea when I finished it haha (My book keeping took a rest too. I would scribble on scrap papers when I stitched....Yeah lost most of them before writing in my notebook.) Looks like maybe in April...

 (12) April 22nd
August from A Year of Celebrations
From Hands on Design
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Apr 19th. Took 4 Days.
 
Just the October one left and I am looking forward to doing it. I love Halloween.  It's also Witchy Stitchy from Embroidery.com and I will hopefully be participating a half hour a day. I have my Halloween Mini Monsters to work on again. I love working on them every October. 

We've been having fun making our new home perfect for us...

Got a 2nd dresser to hide all our clothes. Perfect. Yes we have a pink flamingo that lives in our hamper haha. My campground daughter got it for me and we love it sitting on the clothes so no one sees our dirty clothes haha. We organized under our beds and got stuff reboxed and sorted. Time to put shorts away finally. It's been low 60's every day this week. Finally shut off the AC and have even turned the heat on a few times in the morning to get the nip out. 

Have a wonderful week. Love yourself. Smile.

3 comments:

Faith... said...

Don't you just love that owl, he is so cute! There is a new season of A Year of Celebrations. I need to try and work it in somewhere in my rotation.

Love the pink flamingo! Glad you guys are getting all settles in and back into some kind of routine. Though the stitching routine is probably the best one!

diamondc said...

Hi Katie: Your Celebration pieces are lovely.
That looks like a wonderful dresser.
Love that flamingo so cute.
I hope all goes well in your new home.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is such a cute series and just the thing to get you back into stitching regularly again.
Love the flamingo!