Feb 27, 2023

Feb 27th Monday Update

Busy Busy but needed to get my Monday Update post posted.

Monday I got part 8 of the Blackwork SAL stitched up. It was a little one so I put a few stitches in the Winter Gnome too...

Tuesday I worked on Paw Print and the Winter Gnome again. 

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Paw Print but no time for anything else.

I did finish the little toe print I was working on...

Honestly I am so bored with this piece haha. No wonder I never worked on it again. I will work on it again.....sometime. Sunday I worked on Winter Gnome again. I have 12 days in now...

Just the words left to do now...

I really want to finish up the Winter Gnome. I think I will focus on that for the last days of February. Then I need to do the March piece from Season 2 of Year of Celebrations.

Thursday Jeremiah goes over to my Grandparents which is perfect because he steals a shower while there. Before we went over this past week we went on a ride around the area with my dad and Bev. We got to see over a hundred Pelican's that had stopped on their way to Canada. Then we drove through a local campground and saw probably 40 deer that were so close we bet we could have easily hand fed them if we had some food. Sunday Dad and Bev came over here to visit and brought Pizza. It was fun to visit. Reminder that other people do exist. Been quiet lately here haha.  

Okay I still have a lot to do. Love yourself. See ya next Monday. Smile!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sorry you're bored with Paw Prints, especially considering it was going to be your focus piece for your 30 minutes per day challenge (or did I read that incorrectly). Nevertheless, great work on everything else!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Paw Print is definitely a candidate for a ten a day project, get it done and dusted!
Glad that you haven’t totally turned into hermits and still see some people too!

Faith... said...

Great update Katie! I bet it is easy to forget about the world while you are in your cabin. While that would be nice most of the time, sometimes it is nice to see civilization. Sorry you are bored with Paw Print but since February is over maybe you can put it away for a while. Maybe until the June Challenge? The Winter Gnome looks adorable! WOW sounds like you guys saw a lot of wildlife. That must be amazing to see all those different animals practically in your backyard.